To Register for an ALL EARS event: please read the conduct/media release below and by registering you will agree to the terms set forth in the release.
(For our FREE July 2020 workshop scroll to the register button below)
We accept several methods of payment and for your convenience, will send you an invoice to complete payment.
Payment methods include: credit card, Paypal, check and money order.
Family discount: Every additional family member who registers will receive a 20% discount.(ex. 1st family member pays $225 for one week, each additional family member pays $180)
Tuition assistance: may be available on a need basis (funds are limited).
Refunds: There will be a $50 non-refundable deposit on all registrations except for extenuating circumstances. Your invoice will have more detailed refund information based on timeline of program.
If there are any questions feel free to contact us and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Before filling out the registration form, please read below and then click the register button. After we receive your registration form you will receive an invoice giving you payment options.
It is important that both the parent/guardian and the participant recognize that the All Ears: Jazz and Improvised Music Workshop (named below also as “program” and “All Ears”) is a workshop that is open to participants of all ages. At the workshop you will be surrounded by adult faculty, staff and fellow participants; however individual supervision is minimal. You MUST be mature enough to be responsible for your own behavior. If there is any question or doubt as to a participant’s ability to conduct him/herself in an adult manner, please strongly reconsider registering for this workshop.
To insure that every participant’s experience is a positive one, we ask that you abide by the following Code of Conduct:
1. Absolutely NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, or other WEAPONS will be allowed at the workshops or on campus.
2. Unless we have been otherwise notified, participants are expected to attend all workshop events. In addition to these activities being the primary focus of the workshop, it is extremely important that we are able to locate participants quickly in the case of emergency. If for any reason you are not able to attend a scheduled workshop event, you must notify a staff member immediately.
3. Participants under 18 are not allowed under any circumstances to leave the campus without their parent/guardian. In the event of an emergency, students should locate the nearest faculty or staff member.
4. Participants are required to sign in upon morning arrival and sign out upon afternoon departure. Our primary concern is your safety and your cooperation is necessary to ensure your safety.
5. All participants are expected to behave in a respectful, responsible and courteous manner towards faculty, staff and fellow students at all times.
6. Participants are responsible for ALL of their belongings at ALL times.
If it is brought to our attention that a student is unable to abide by this Code of Conduct we will call the parent/guardian and send them home immediately without refund or reservation. Any inappropriate behavior will be handled at the discretion of the workshop directors. We accept absolutely NO responsibility for any behaviors in which participants may engage in that is destructive or endangers themselves or others.
By agreeing to this document, I agree that I have carefully read and fully understand all of the above information. I understand that all policies stated above will be enforced and applied. I further agree and understand that if the participant(s) fail to comply with the above policies, the participant will be sent home immediately without refund or hesitation.
Photo / Video Policy
All participants agree that any photography or videography taken while participating in the All Ears may be used for promotional purposes for Capital District Jazz or All Ears.
PARENT-GUARDIAN GIVES CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE